Lose Weight, Get Paid in Cold Inedible Cash - i cop blog

2551-01-24

Lose Weight, Get Paid in Cold Inedible Cash

doughnuts

I’m not going to lie to you--I could stand to lose a couple pounds. But it’s hard, even though I exercise, and try to resist the delicious amount of snacks around the Al Dente HQ. I mean, doughnuts taste good. Milkshakes taste good. Doughnuts dunked in a milkshake taste really good. If I was paid to lose those pounds though, would that be enough incentive? In the United Kingdom, some politicians think it will be. According to an article in the Times Online, “obese and overweight adults in England could be paid to lose weight under plans being considered by the Government.” milkshake
It’s part of a larger 375 million (pounds that is) program to help cut the amount of obese and overweight in the UK (other parts of the program include advertising, classes, and the creation of “healthy towns”). I dunno if, when that scrumptious doughnut’s right there in front of me (or, the scrumptious milkshake, or chocolate truffle, or large hunk of cake, depending of your preference), I would be able to say no, even if I knew I’d get a check down the road. Would you? And how much is enjoying yourself a little less worth?

Article by : A.J. Rathbun From amazondaily

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: