Yummy Bacon Candy - i cop blog

2551-02-05

Yummy Bacon Candy

I'm a lucky girl. For my birthday last week, my lovely coworkers made me bacon pumpkin pie and maple bacon cookies! But what do you do if you're still craving the salty-sweet bacon combo but you haven't got the patience for a complicated recipe? Say hello to my new junk food of choice:

Bacon Candy

Ingredients:
1 lb bacon (not thick-cut)
1/4 cup brown sugar

Directions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Slice bacon into 1/2-inch strips and dredge in brown sugar until thoroughly coated.
3. Crumple aluminum foil to allow for grease drainage and place it on a baking sheet. Lay out the bacon on the foil making sure not to overlap pieces.
4. Bake until crispy. Allow to cool and harden before serving.

By : AndreaLeigh From amazondaily

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: