Your KitchenAid Color Horoscope - i cop blog

2551-01-25

Your KitchenAid Color Horoscope

KitchenAid mixer Over the holidays I went over to my friend Jill's house for the first time. When I entered her kitchen I immediately exclaimed, "You have a GRAPE KitchenAid mixer!" Yes, I may be a little bit insane, but this was one of the highlights of the holiday season for me. You see, other people go to friends' houses and secretly peek in their medicine cabinets. Me, I stroll into the kitchen and check out the color of KitchenAid mixer the person has. This one detail speaks volumes about a person.

Now a grape KitchenAid mixer is truly extraordinary. Not many people can pull this off. Grape says that the owner is bold, daring, and perhaps a little bit quirky. And most of all, cool. Very, very cool.

I personally lust after the grape KitchenAid mixer. I would probably never have it, but I want it. I want to be that cool. Instead, I have a cobalt KitchenAid mixer, and it is a prized possession, if not a little bit basic. Cobalt is like having a black or white one, but with a little bit more charm. A person with a cobalt mixer wants the splash of color, but is afraid of going too far.

People with black or white mixers have classic sensabilities. They are generally not making a style statement with their mixer. It may blend in with the kitchen, or it may fit a somewhat austere black and white d??cor. Or, perhaps they just got it as a gift and the gift giver didn't know what color to get!

People with the newer chrome and other metallic models, probably have modern kitchens, filled with stainless-steel appliances. These people tend to be quite stylish, and often clean-cut.

But, it's those people with actual colors, like grape, that really make a commitment to their sense of style. Grape, tangerine, ice, wasabi (!)--these people have it going on.

What's your KitchenAid color profile?


Shop Cheap Kitchenware >> Click


Article by : KitchenMaus From amazondaily

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: